Corporate Creative are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer by a website you visit. This website sets a small number of cookies to enable online quoting functionality, to provide us with visitor statistics and to allow visitors to share pages with their social networks.
• First Party Analytical Cookies. Like many websites you have probably visited, we use Google Analytics to measure site traffic. This allows us to determine, in aggregate, how visitors are using our website. No personally identifiable information is shared with Google.
• Third Party Cookies. The third party cookies that are accessed when you visit this site are set by the social sharing buttons that you will see on some pages, such as LinkedIn,. If you are logged in to an account with one of these services, the cookie enables easy one-click sharing to your network.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, and selecting Block all cookies using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Using your personal information
We currently hold:
1. Your business name & address.
2. Your name.
3. Your business email and telephone number.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. In the administration of the website.
2. To enable your use of the services available on the website.
3. To send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
4. To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
5. To send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
What we do NOT do is:
1. Sell your contact data.
2. Pass your information to any 3rd party without your written consent.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
2 Speedwell Close
Chandlers Ford Industrial Estate
T: 023 8027 1234